Friday, March 19, 2010

To my dear

Dear lo po....lo gong very sad that u say i never change...juz hope u try to think back k...i really change much bcoz of you...u also know that sometime u need me n sometime u no ned me....izit make me so sad bout that?if i juz need u in sometime then how u feeel???but nvm lo gong can accept it too....i dun like u always juz leave me alone when v r going to a same place...but nvm la...juz dun like only....not sad or angry....did u feel recently i like to say sorry or dun angry la lo po...u know y?coz i really dun hope to argue with u anymore...lo po...u know that i really love you...nvr change before....just hope u same to me too...i will try to nvr sleep in ur house k...dun worry...n the bag is still in my car...i dun dare to take to home....i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment