Monday, September 21, 2009

a surprise from lo gong to lo po!!!



deAr.. thAnk you!! i like it so much.. today im woke be late..

u naughty again n giv me a big surprise.. deAr.. thank u!!

u cum my hum find me at 5 o'clock.. u said u r went to pyramid by urself..

cz wanna buy a b'day present to me.. u r buy liao donuts n lighter to me..

deAr.. i miss tht donuts vry much.. yummy yummy!! =)

n u r gt some upset cz i throw the key to u whn u reach my hum rite??

soli la.. im tired oni la.. i promise no next time... k?

thn u juz straight throw the lighter to me n juz said hapy b'day..

mou sam!!! no heart!! hate u mou liong sam!!

bt nvm la.. im vry hapy whn i get tht lighter...

cz the lighter up there gt some word is writing.. sAm love mIcky Aug 2009...

y Aug 2009 le?? cz the day is the 1st day v dating day!!

n u r promise me wil buy a new lighter 4 every years Aug to me..

sun forgot arrr............. if nt i wil kill u!!!

watever la.. lo gong thAnk you!!! i love u!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment