Thursday, September 3, 2009

At CaGeS CluB.. IrAQ gAl..







Today im vry hapy.. cz of u.. My dear.. i love u..

today is urs chinese B'day.. Ghost day.. u r the best..

Dear.. hapy birthday.. Muackss..

vry tired a.. woke up early today at 2 sumthing.. n i slep yesterday morning 9 la..
tired. tired. i went facial at Herbeline old klang road. n salon a Ming kuchai lama thr..
thn work lo.. bt im vry hapy to9.. cz my stupid darling got cum my pub to find me.. hehe..
Dear.. i love u.. thn v have to went bk hum 2 sumthing juz nw.. bt dear acc me until 5 am..
thank you.. Muackss.. n v juz hehehehe.....
dear i miss u n love u.. Muacks..
Lo GoNg. v MusT gAmaTeh a.. I wAn t0 mArrY U.. I wAn BoRn mAny mAny bAby wIf u..
MuaCkss.. N1te.. Hope my deAr all the best n good luck..




No comments:

Post a Comment